Technical visit to the Ojos Negros Greenway
Valencia, October 1st 2021
Tour and visit by electric and standard bike to know the Ojos Negros Greenway as it passes through the Valencian Community and later visit to the Interpretation Center of the Greenway in Sagunto.
- 08:15 Departure from the Medium hotel in Valencia and transfer by bus to the beginning of the Ojos Negros Greenway.
- 09:15 Arrival at the start point, delivery of bikes and material + briefing activity.
- 09:45 Start of the descent route along the Ojos Negros Greenway.
- 13:30 Food with local products in Algimia de Alfara.
- 15:00 Bus trip and short visit to the new Interpretation Center of the Ojos Negros Greenway in Sagunto.
- 16:15 End of activity and transfer back.
- 17:00 Arrival at the hotel in Valencia.
Distance: 30 km approx. downhill and with e-bike in most cases.
This proposal combines a trip between the provinces of Castellón and Valencia, making known the culture, nature, gastronomy and heritage of the Valencian Community through the Ojos Negros Greenway (Spain’s longest Greenway).